duminică, 20 octombrie 2013

more energy, please

Hello my dear friends,


It's been a while since I post something, but I have a hard time splitting myself between being a wife, a mom for my dog, a gardner,a student,  a kindergarten teacher and so on. But this weekend it was all about me. I managed to make something(handmade stuff) but it's not ready yet, because I have a lot of ideas that keep pushing me to make more and more sketches. 
I don't know about you, but I realised that my energy is less than two years ago and sometimes I rather stay in bed staring at the sky. Perhaps my energy remains with the childrens from ,,Troita'' (the place where I work) or because I'm new with this and I have to admit it, I am a little bit stressed because I don't know much about childrens. I know how to love them but now I don't know how to organise them. Thanks God I am learning fast and I'm getting better day after day, week after week (with baby steps, of course, but I am heading where I supposed to).

Thank you for your patience.
love ralu


This ia a story about a girl that she's madly in love with ceramics. A story that is told not in words but in little, fragile handmade stuff...coming soon